Holistic Health Counseling Center is currently looking for several talented, amazing people.
HHCCNJ is a private group practice dedicated to providing integrated mind-body services to clients who are seeking mental health care, medication management, massage therapy, and meditation instruction.
We are committed to multiculturalism and diversity and it is important to us that we provide the very best atmosphere for our clients and employees.
We are dedicated to a Holistic approach to health and wellness for our clients, our employees, and ourselves.
Although we are currently a virtual practice, we plan to expand to on site locations, once the pandemic and Covid related issues are safely resolved.
We offer generous, competitive salaries, medical benefits, and continuing education.
Come grow with us!
For Psychotherapist opportunities::
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in counseling, social work, psychology, or marriage and family
- Active, unrestricted license (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD) to practice in the State of New Jersey
- Available 30-35 hours per week with the expectation that you will hold minimally 30 client hours per week.
- Work 2 weeknights or a weekend and a weeknight (weeknights are 4-9pm or 5-10pm and a weekend is considered 6 hours)
- At least two years of experience fully licensed
- Satisfactory results of background check and references
- Committed to anti-racism, diversity, and inclusiveness
- Want to be part of a growing, positive work community of providers
- Medical Insurance (50% employer paid)
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid On-Boarding
- Continuing Ed Reimbursement
For consideration, applicants must:
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our employment questionnaire
Applicants who complete our questionnaire and meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!